Command51 believes your facility should look its best from the outside, as well as inside. After all, where your visitors form their first impressions, and you only get to make that first impression once. Our aim is to produce a visually attractive, neat and inviting environment using the best horticulture practices. To ensure Command51 exceeds your expectations our Client Service Managers conduct a post-work electronic inspection, collating photos and a sign-off, which is logged and sent to the client.
Let our qualified and professionally trained team help you with:
Open space & grounds maintenance
We’ll make sure that your green spaces are environmentally responsible and sustainable too. Wherever possible we adopt industry-leading initiatives, such as water conservation practices and low volatile organic compound fertilisers, to minimise our environmental footprint.
Our grounds maintenance services include:
- Large open space mowing using ride-on equipment
- Design and installation of efficient irrigation systems
- Water conservation and management strategies
- Development and implementation of grounds management plans
- Fine turf and sports turf management
- General maintenance including brush cutting, fertiliser application, mechanical edging, mowing, planting, pruning, waste removal and more.
Gardens & landscaping
Our friendly team of landscape management experts will do everything required to ensure your landscape continues to flourish from:
- Regular mowing
- Pruning for future growth
- Trimming hedges
- Collecting and clearing leaves
- Monitoring soil and mulch levels
- Conducting seasonal activity
- Adjusting irrigation.